Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend Plans

Tomorrow is our last day together as a family of 5 before Daron leaves!(The rest of us head to Ghana after Thanksgiving). I can't believe the time has come. I am in awe and I am scared to death! :) Wow- next time we are all together, we will have two more beautiful faces added into our family. I can hardly wrap my head around it. My heart continues to beat at a fast pace as the days get closer to Daron leaving. We have been staring at these two little faces in pictures for a few months now and we feel like we know them; yet we haven't met them. It is amazing how God weaves your hearts together this way through adoption. My fear though is that I am going to run to them and they will run the other way. Whether or not they do, I know it will take time. I am just so thankful that we only have a few more weeks until I am their mom forever and only a few days until Daron is their dad forever. How wonderful! Daron will be meeting them on Sat., how is that for weekend plans?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...LOVE IT! Your heart beating and excitement is oh so justified because it is about to get surreal-- you are about to be living these things that you have been imagining for way too long. And as you said, you will be loving these little ones that you have been looking at pictures of and thinking about for way too long. LOVE IT!!!!!!
AZ

Angela said...

Daron & Kristin, we will be holding you all in prayer these next several weeks! Good luck...meeting & getting to know your new little ones Daron...I pray all is well with them...and the start of the transition to the new Jagodzinske family goes smoothly! Kristin, we will be holding you in prayer here...waiting and waiting to hold them...I think your fears sound natural, and yet, they are already written on your heart...they are your children...:) Blessings and traveling mercies!

Love,
Angela & Adam

Heather said...

Kristin, I'm so excited that Daron will be meeting your babies tomorrow! Please know that your family is in our prayers as you travel and transition into a family of seven.

Blessings, Heather A

SugarHouse Mama said...

YEAH!!! I haven't been to your blog in a week or so...Boy did I have news waiting! I'm so excited you are bringing your babies home! I'm thrilled! It's looking like we might be heading out in a week or two...maybe I'll see you there?!?!?