That is the number that was just on my caller i.d. a few minutes ago. The kids and I realized it was probably Daron, so we started jumping up and down and shushing everyone before we answered! Luckily it was him, or it would have been a real downer!;) Anyway, Daron borrowed a phone, so it was real quick, but he let us know he was safe and sound and at his room. He is staying at a bed & breakfast very close to Eban House(the adoption center where the kids are), so first thing in the morning, he is going to head over to meet the kids(WOW!!!!) and spend the day with them going to church and hanging out. They are eight hours ahead of us, so he was heading to bed right now and hopefully I will hear from him in the middle of the night!
P.S. that wasn't the real number, so don't call it and ask for Daron! :)
5 comments:
How wonderful! I guess I didn't realize he was heading out yet! Snuck up on me... Can't wait to hear how much he enjoyed meeting your precious angels!!!
When are you heading over?
Fabu
I'm so glad to hear that Daron made it over safely. I can't wait to hear how church goes tomorrow! I was in route on Sunday's so I didn't get a chance to go, but I heard that it is really something to see! I can't wait to hear what he says about the kids (and I'm sure you can't either!)
Cool.
Wow! This is so exciting, wild, crazy, awesome, incredible, divine, and.... I'm excited for you all and can't wait to hear more about this new part of your lives. And, on another note, hope to see you at Sarah's shower tomorrow.
Katie
I look forward to hearing updates.
Praying for you and the children at home the next few weeks.
Laurel :)
Post a Comment