Monday, November 24, 2008

Mole Animal Pictures

Here are some pictures Daron sent today from the safari hike at Mole National Park:

Nile Monitor Lizard and a Monkey Daron named Ella


Elephant they tracked for 2.5 miles
Daron had a little bit of news today about the passports, so at least there is some movement. I guess our Ghanaian adoption coordinator stopped by the passport office and they found Fia's passport under piles of paperwork(yeah, sounds great, huh?) I guess they said that it was good he stopped by because it would have been a lot longer....Anyway, they told him that they hoped to have it signed off tomorrow by the appropriate person. They were unable to find Kwame's, but I am hoping and praying that tomorrow they find Kwame's passport and they can get them both signed off and handed over to us!


3 comments:

tlforsythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tlforsythe said...

Was the monkey naming related to your beautiful daughter? If so, in what way? :)

Kristin said...

Yes, the naming was related to our daughter, but I don't know why. Probably just because we think they are cute no matter how naughty they can be! ;) I will have to ask him when we see him IN 4 DAYS!