The adventures of 5 born in MN, WA, CO, IL, NH + 2 in Ghana!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Love 'em!
Here are some new pictures from an adoptive mom that was visiting at the same time as Daron. I am so thankful right now for 'Titi.' This way I can get a glimpse of what is going on with the three of them, while Daron is away. Plus, I know the Grandmas want to see more pictures!
I check your blog for updates daily and am thankful for the opportunity to share in other's experiences who are ahead of us in the adoption process. We have just finished our homestudy and have requested a sibling group from Ghana so find I am drawn to your blog! We are Canadians so some of the legal aspects are different but much of the experience will be similar. Thank you for sharing, I hope you don't mind my 'stalking':) I am praying for Fia & Kwame's passports to be issued! Feel free to check out our blog! darrellandjess.blogspot.com Jessica
Hey Jessica- of course I don't mind you 'stalking', that is what all of us bloggers do, right? Thanks for encouraging us and I can't wait to hear when you get a referral!
Kristin - Yes!! I did meet Daron at the embassy. It was crazy. I also meet some other girls who are adopting and they knew my blog too. such a small world. Do you know if Daron is calling about the I-600? Since we filed on the same day, I was wondering if he has heard anything. I had to come back 2 days ago. So many tears. anyway - we are praying that we can bring him home by Christmas. your kids are darling - all of them. blessings, lori
5 comments:
How wonderful!
I check your blog for updates daily and am thankful for the opportunity to share in other's experiences who are ahead of us in the adoption process. We have just finished our homestudy and have requested a sibling group from Ghana so find I am drawn to your blog! We are Canadians so some of the legal aspects are different but much of the experience will be similar. Thank you for sharing, I hope you don't mind my 'stalking':) I am praying for Fia & Kwame's passports to be issued! Feel free to check out our blog! darrellandjess.blogspot.com
Jessica
Hey Jessica- of course I don't mind you 'stalking', that is what all of us bloggers do, right? Thanks for encouraging us and I can't wait to hear when you get a referral!
Kristin - Yes!! I did meet Daron at the embassy. It was crazy. I also meet some other girls who are adopting and they knew my blog too. such a small world.
Do you know if Daron is calling about the I-600? Since we filed on the same day, I was wondering if he has heard anything. I had to come back 2 days ago. So many tears.
anyway - we are praying that we can bring him home by Christmas.
your kids are darling - all of them.
blessings,
lori
It is so exciting to see Daron with the kiddos! They look so great! Praying for fast passports!
Chalene
Post a Comment