
I just got off the webcam with Daron and the kids! It was surreal to see them all together. I think that Mefia and Kwame were a bit confused to see their mommy on the computer, but after awhile, they figured it out and were showing me the toys that they were holding and trying to get me to eat food. The kids and I were so excited to see them, but the conversation was hard with the couple second delays. Hearing them say our names was also so cute. They had the sweetest little voices and accents. Oh, I just wanted to eat them up! When we
were talking, other kids wanted to come in the room and Mefia put them in their place that she was with her
daddy - I think I now officially have three spunky, strong-willed girls! LOL! We'll see.... Daron said he will try and blog more about it, but I will just update that when he saw them, they ran to him and yelled, Daddy! He was thrilled! I know that he went to church with them and he said it was so special and he just loved it. As we were ending the conversations, Kwame really wanted to go and play with him so he was going to go and play more ball with them; we sent along a couple of footballs..jpg)
(picture of church)
I am sure we will get more updates, but that is the news of the day! Please keep praying that the passports are ready and that the filing of the 1-600 goes well this week with a speedy turnaround!
16 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! Finally!!! I am so excited for you all (in case you can't tell by the # of !!!)!! You have waited so long for this moment and I am so happy for you that Daron meeting them has gone so well. I love the way that Fia has her hands on his arms. They look comfortable with him!!! What a blessing and how awesome you could talk to them and get these pictures so fast! Good job Daron on getting that done as all of us that have been there know it is not easy! Keep those updates coming because I keep checking! Now I can't wait until you all go!!
Congrats!!!
Jennine
Oh, Kristin! How amazing for you guys! I'm so excited! I miss all of the excitement... not that we don't have any excitement here, but you know what I mean. God Bless You! We'll keep praying for you all!
Heather
I know Jennine, I have to say that although I put high expectations on him :) to email or webcam right away, I kind of assumed it wouldn't work out for one reason or the other, so I was so excited to first see his face and then theirs!!
Heather-he said it is crazy there and so much fun. Also pretty overwhelming since other kids are calling him daddy. He said it was sad knowing that many of the kids aren't referred yet. Hopefully more people will come along for these beautiful, sweet children.
The pictures are great! I'm very excited for your whole family, including me! :-) Seriously though, I'm very happy for you and Daron, and of course Justus, Greta, Ella, Mefia, and Kwame!
What is Kwame holding in the picture with Daron? Picures maybe?
I can't wait to meet them!
My daughter and I are reading your post together, and we are soooo excited for you!! Wow!! They ran to him and called him Daddy ~ I can't imagine the joy.
Please hug our precious ones for us ~ 5 year old Jukat (girl) and 4 year old Jephet (boy) who are just beautiful.
Thank you for taking our gift bags.
Thank you, too, for allowing me to put your blog on my list. You are welcome to include mine on your list, too, if you would like to.
Have a wonderful day!
It's so incredibly exciting! I am thrilled for you all!!
How wonderfully exciting!!! That must have been an amazing experience... we'll be praying!
Fabu
YAY for spunky, strong-willed girls! Have three of those myself and it makes life interesting and wonderful. You are all in my prayers! God is good.
Oh, so sweet! May God bless you all!
I am so excited for Daron to meet the children. How exciting! I can't wait until you get to go and hold your children. :)
Chalene :)
Hey Jagondzinske Family,
We celebrate with you!! What a joyous time. Much peace and blessing to you as you live out this wonderful adventure. Can't wait to someday meet your new children.
-chris williams
How exciting... I am so very happy for all of you and cant wait to see you all..
many blessings
love
kathy :)
How exciting! The girls can't stop looking at their new cousins! They are so precious and we can't wait to meet them! We are excited to keep up with the updates!
Ingrid
Kristen!!
How thrilling and beautiful your children are!! They are so happy I know!! What sweet babies.. praying for you guys during this journey for passports. I know they will come soon.
You're kids are just the cutest! Love the pictures!
Sue~
We are SO excited for you all! We've been praying. It's great to read about your process and to see the new pictures. They look so precious.
Post a Comment