I wanted to tell the community and two local elementary schools that we are so thankful for all the donations. So far we have received so many great items that were on the wish list and things keep coming in! My kids are beyond excited by how people are donating! Thank you so much! I know a much needed item was underwear and I am proud to say that we have at least 18 new bags of boy and girl underwear! We also received lots of great gently used clothing items, sandals, books, educational material, toys, etc. We have a really good amount of crayons, markers, lined paper, baby shampoo, tylenol, diaper cream, legos also going over.
If anyone still wants to make donations, I will readily accept them! I will make room!! We can always use more sandals, tooth brushes, hats, hot weather gently used clothing, and school supplies.
Here are things we haven't received that were on the wish list: Ink Cartridges(21 HP, 22 HP, 58 HP), cotton hand towels, twin sheets, infant formula, large legos, diapers.
We have also received enough in donations for the stove, as well as extras that I can use to buy more items that we haven't received from the list above. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
I have teared up so many times because of all of your generosity! It gives me tingles and I can't wait to bring everything there to share it. Thank you for giving to the orphanages! It is something that I am so very thankful for; what a special weekend to be traveling over to share this with them!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment