Yep, today marks the last birthday in our family of the fall season; (I am wiping the sweat off my brow)! Daron got to have breakfast in bed today with some good ole' Wheaties, a latte, and a piece of cake. Then he was lucky enough to have Greta's whole second grade class sing an underwater rendition of "Happy Birthday" to him??!! I guess they sung to him while making the underwater noise with your finger and mouth? Interesting..... It might be a new tradition, I am getting sick of the "cha cha cha" version. Daron also gets to celebrate his birthday with Election Day, in case some of you weren't aware ;) so soon we will go and vote, then continue getting ready for his flight on Friday, then we get to go on a dinner date to celebrate!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARON!!! I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARON :)
I forgot he shared John's bday!
ENJOY :)
Happy b-day big D! The big 50! Awesome.
AZ
Post a Comment