Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tasty Treat!

WARNING!!!- I am uploading this purely for my friend Tracie to see and unless you are a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, or cousin (I may be pushing it here) of the cooks below, you can just skip watching it(ie.-very long/cute only if related). As the mother of 'Cook Ella', I think it is very cute. I am sure 'Cook Alyssa's' mom will love it too. That said, it is a four minute video of the girls and their cooking show, Tasty Treats. Yesterday, they were playing and wanted to make nachos by themselves for a snack. I said sure and was kind of listening from the other room. All of a sudden I realized that they were pretending they were on a cooking TV show, so I then went and video taped them. Super cute. I am glad I have it for when they are older and hosting their own show someday! ;) For some reason, I couldn't get the clearer version to upload-so you get the grainier one!


6 comments:

tlforsythe said...

I wonder if the stars of Tasty Treats could come do a demo at my house? :)
Too cute!!
"Aunt" Tarra

Becca Groves said...

Maybe it's because I am an elementary ed major, or maybe it's because we just moved to nebraska and don't have friends yet, but I found this video thoroughly entertaining. I watched the whole thing and enjoyed the crushed chips they turned into a tasty treat. The whole thing was reminicent of Delicious Dish- remember that SNL sketch?

We're pumped about the one passport and praying for the other.

Kristin said...

Tarra and Becca-glad you liked the video! ;) Becca, it totally did remind me of Delicious Dish. I thought it was hilarious that they just used the crumbs from the chips bag. They didn't care!

Anonymous said...

I loved this video so cute! I was totally entertained maybe they need to start a kids cooking show. Love it!

Randi

Anonymous said...

That is one that will bring tears to your eyes when those girls are Allison's age! So cute!

Tracie said...

Alyssa loves to watch herself! thanks for sharing!