Okay, I miss these kids! In case you missed seeing their pictures too, I thought I would post from our last night with them. I love this picture of my boys. We told Kwame to smile and show his teeth-he took us literally! The picture of Daron and the girls is just precious too-they all love being by their dad! We took them for the afternoon to the Dutch Hotel for some swimming and dinner afterwards. We splurged on the dinner because the hotel was paying the bill for all of our troubles with the internet and bugs in our room(got taken care of the first night). Daron and I had some fantastic seafood, wine, and a fried plantain appetizer that I forgot the name of-it was all yummy! The four youngest all had chicken nuggets and fries, while Justus had a huge bowl of spaghetti(we talked him out of chicken nuggets).
4 comments:
I just found your blog. Your family is so beautiful. I can't wait to see your little ones get home. What fun you will all have.
I can tell you are missing them... hang in there. I am feeling for you as I know how hard this must be. I hope the passport comes quickly. Call me if you need an ear. I am praying for you all..
Jennine
Hello :)
I'm wondering if you guys have decided who will travel??
Only I am going!!! If we had the finances we would both go - not that we have the finances for my ticket ... :)
Just curious!!!!!!!
I AM PRAYING for ALL of our passports!!!!!
BLESSINGS
Maria
Hi Maria! We just decided that I am going to go and it is such a relief to me. I will be praying for both our finances and even more so, our passports so we can go and get our little ones soon and even together!
Much hope!
Kristin
Post a Comment