Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soon!

One more day until we leave....my mom and I are leaving in a day and I can't believe it! We are going to go for our visa interview at the US Embassy in Ghana with our AAI representative on Monday morning and we will hopefully get our visas by Thurs. Tomorrow we will buy our tickets and it will be a done deal. I have been dragging my feet to actually buy them since they didn't get an interview yet. I really want to get over there to my children and at the same time I am trying to guard my heart! I will fill you in more tomorrow if we bought the tickets, but most likely we will be on our way soon! Please pray for a clear path from this way out!

3 comments:

Mom to Four said...

Will be praying for God to pave the road you are to travel, for safe flights and travel, an embassy worker who has a heart for adoption and a quick return. I hope you and your mom have a wonderful time and can't wait to read your blog about your homecoming and the reactions of your children.
JJ

Anonymous said...

Safe travels to you and your mom tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you and hope everything goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear about your returning with Fia and Kwame in hand (or should I say in hugs!). Take care!
The Schmidts

Laurel said...

Yea!!! So excited for you and your family!

I'm having a "hair day" with 2 of my blogging friends tomorrow. They hope to bring their kids home SOON, from Ghana, and they are coming over to learn how to do yarn braids. Then, we are going to plan "hair days" together every couple of months, so the moms can visit while they braid their daughter's hair. Hope you can join us some time.


Laurel