Our tickets are on hold and most likely my mom and I will leave on Friday to go and bring Fia and Kwame home! Even though we leave on Friday, most likely we won't even see them though until Sunday morning. I can't even imagine that in a week I will be holding my two youngest children again that I will not have seen for 54 days (but who's counting?) and introducing them to their Grandma for the first time. Ohhh- I can't wait!! Please pray that all the planning and preparation goes well on our side this week and that in Ghana, all the pieces fall into place for the visa.
We are bringing a couple extra bags for donations, so if you have any diapers, formula, pull ups, underwear, sandals, or tennis shoes, please feel free to drop them by. You can also give cash to either my mom or I and we can buy some of these items over there as well. Thanks again to all that donated items last time we traveled, it was so wonderful to bless the orphanages with your gifts!
2 comments:
You will be in our hearts and prayers. Say hi to Bev from me, okay?
Praise God that in one short week you will be able to hug and love on your babies again! Prayers for a good trip and a blessed time in Ghana.
Blessings.
Post a Comment