Hey everyone - thanks for all the love, concern, and prayers!
There were a few hours today that we thought that everything was going to come together...
What we are incredibly thankful for is that our I-600 has been approved!!! This is the US Embassy - Department of Homeland Security document.
We still need to work with the Department of State to receive their visas...but first we need...
The passports - Fia's I've been told is very close to being done - but like some famous person once said "until it's done - it's not done." Kwame's is still lost. Until we have these passports in hand, there is nothing else we can do.
Once they are completed - we need to have a physical done at a hospital for Fia & Kwame -which is sent to the State Department - then the visa paperwork - then HOME.
So that is the update. We are very thankful to God for the good news about the I-600 and for all the people who helped that to come to completion! We ask for your prayers for the passports!
We are trusting God with all of the above and the timing.
Thanks for your love and peace to you all,
Daron, Kristin, Justus, Greta, Ella, Fia, Kwame
15 comments:
hopefully you'll hear about the passports soon. It will come together. Take care. We miss you all.
Tracie
Great news sister Doodles!
So glad to hear you got the I600 approval! Now lots of prayer for the passports. Before you know it, all of you will be home together and the stresses will be behind you!
Love,
Sue
I-600 Approval is HUGE!
Praise God..
Praying for those passports!!!!!
Hang in there!
Congrats on the I-600 approval -that's a biggie!
Hang in there...I know it is hard in the midst of the stress to want to just scoop up your kiddos and get home NOW! But enjoy the time in Ghana with your kids. You are giving your children such a gift to get to know their new siblings in Ghana. Take it all in and try to stay positive. It will all get done. In His perfect timing.
Give some lovin' to all those kiddos at Eban House for me!!
Chanda
We are praying too!
Love,
Annika, Jedd, Mara and Sonna
Praise the Lord our family is praying for you guys. The Lord is always on Time:). You all are one beautiful family.
Tee
You know it feels to us like our families are going through our adoptions together; we received our sons passport today and we are waiting on his I600 Approval. The Lord is good; it is nice to have someone that is going through the same thing. Take care family
It's often said that adoption is an emotional roller coaster. But these little things are just bumps in the road. We'll pray that all goes smooth for everyone in wrapping up these details. So proud of and happy for you guys. Your family truly is an inspiration! All our love sent from the 'Dale!
Our thoughts are with you. It's great seeing you all together!
Kate
Great! So excited to see things are happening.
Randi
So praying these final pieces come together soon... Love you guys.
Kristin :)
I would love to meet you ... I will be in Accra from December 12-December 18)!
God worked ANOTHER MIRACLE and opened the door for us to file our I-600 on the 16th!
I'm not sure how long you will be in Ghana for ... and I'm sure we both will be busy, if it would work out it would be FUN!!!
CONGRATS on your I-600 approval!
In Him
Maria
Thanks for all the comments All! Daron did a good job on his first post and we are just thrilled for the 1-600 approval! It looks like the three older kids and I will have to go back on Tues. and hopefully Daron will get to come home soon after with Fia and Kwame. Today-Mon. are all election holidays, so they are wasted with the passport offices. Maria, I would love to meet you, but will will be gone by then. We will just have to meet in WA!
Every piece is one step closer to home! Hang in there. Your family is going to be home together soon! You are all missed!
Post a Comment