Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Home * Missing 3

We are HOME!!! Justus, Greta, Ella and I all arrived safely this afternoon and I already have three sleeping children that are totally wiped out. I was going to try and stay up a bit, but my eyes are literally falling asleep right now and I will just have to update more tomorrow.

There isn't anything new on the Ghana passport front. We still just need them!! Unless there is a major miracle tomorrow and Friday, Daron leaves to come back to the states Friday night without the kids. I can't even think about that and I just need to hope and know that God is in control.

Thanks for ALL the messages- I ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd(see I just did that because I was falling asleep! :) ) So.......good night and more later!!!

Much love,
K

12 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome back! Praying they will all be home soon!

Love,

Sue

Jen said...

I am also praying that you get those passports. I have been keeping up with your trip and am excited to talk to you and catch up- hopefully those beautiful little newbies will be home this weekend so we won't be able to talk for awhile and you will be a very busy momma! :-)

Hugs,
Jennine

Amy said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely Kristin. And I am praying for those passports too- I do know what it is like to be there and want them so badly and have it not happen. It is tough. I hope you are keeping your spirits up- they will be home with you, hopefully soon!

Amy Fabu

Laurel said...

PRAYING for you and your family.

PRAYING that Daron doesn't have to come home "empty handed". Oh how hard that would be.

Hope to meet you and your beautiful family once you are all home and settled. We'd love to come for a visit, or have you come our way. Or ... maybe we could meet at the Woodland Park Zoo or something.

MANY blessings and prayers!

Laurel
mama of 13

Rebecca said...

Kristin,
I am praying that all 7 of you will be snuggled in at home soon. We too experienced a passport wait and I know how frustrating and desperate the wait can be.
I have enjoyed your photos!
Rebecca

Karen said...

Glad you are home safely!!! God is in control...hope we can talk soon!!!

tanna said...

Kristin, we are praying fervently... the kids can't wait to see your new little ones; as well as I. Love you guys so much! Aren't you glad that God is in control?

Lindahl News 2 said...

What a journey this has been. We will keep you all in our prayers, and we'll be checking your blog often for updates!

Hope you are getting some well deserved zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin,

My thoughts are with you and your family. your children will be home soon.

Amanda

SugarHouse Mama said...

Welcome home! So sorry to hear you still don't have passports. We finally got ours this week (we applied in June!) but are still waiting fr the I600 approval.

You are in our prayers!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the comments, all! Laurel I would love to meet up with you here, there or anywhere once we are all settled-how fun!

Jessica, so excited that you got your passport(ours was submitted in June too,I think, so maybe we will get some good news too)Hopefully you will get that 1-600 asap too! Maybe we will be traveling together if we don't get our miracle tomorrow.

Chalene said...

Welcome Home! I have been keeping up with your trip. I am so sorry you haven't gotten the passports. In God's time - it will happen! :)

Still praying!
Chalene