Just wanted to post some pictures of some smiles in our house the last few days!(I realize I need to take some of Justus too!) We are having a fun time exploring all the new things in our neighborhood and town. Fia loves pointing out the mountains and whenever she spots them, she says "Mommy, look!- Mountains. I wanna go there!" They both also love the boats that they see in the marina. We had a tantrum the other day from a certain little girl because I wouldn't stop to go and look at the boats on our way home from somewhere. We will have to bring them to Grandpa's boat before he sells it; they will love it!
The only real issue that we are experiencing right now is still naptime with Kwame. He hates going to bed and we have tried all sorts of things. Really, he just wants to sleep in our bed, but with 5 kids, we can't start that now! The last 24 hours have actually gone pretty smoothly and so we are crossing our fingers. I think 'toffee', known to us as M&M's, was what worked for bribery of no crying. So, hopefully it will work at naptime today too!
6 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! Your kids have wonderful smiles!
Oh! They are so cute!! I'm glad everyone is smiling.
Cute pics! Glad to hear things are going well!
Laurel :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhh MY!!!
What BEAUTIFUL pictures and what BEAUTIFUL kids you have :)
Their smiles are full of HOPE & LIFE ... I love it!!!
THANK YOU for your prayers .... I soo appreciate your prayers ... I'm sure you understand that sometimes I don't know how to pray & it soooo helps knowing there are others praying with me!!! Sigh!!! I just realized that you lived a little closer than what I thought ... we will definately have to meet :)
BLESSINGS
Maria
Love all those smiles!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment