We weren't able to get an appointment today for our visa and I am trying my hardest to get one for tomorrow. Please pray!!! If I don't get an ulcer from all this stuff, that would be great! ;) I am so happy to be with my kiddos- they are so wonderful and worth all the craziness, of course. Please just pray that we get an appt., they say they are so busy at the embassy. I have put a message in with them to call me back and hopefully we will hear back from him or at least they will email a reply on when we can meet.
I will write more later! Love you all and thanks to all the birthday wishes I got from everyone-it was so amazing to receive so many emails this morning! I miss everyone! It was so much easier to be here with Daron here taking care of all the details- I have such a wonderful husband! This time around I am blessed to have my mom here because she is so helpful with the kids and a great support to me!
JJ-can you email me your email address again, I can't find it!
3 comments:
Bummer that you can't get an appt today. I'm praying for you. The other post brought tears. It must have been so amazing to have them respond to you like that. Bev looks hot but happy! Hope she's doing ok. Take care! Good luck and keep posting.
Tracie
Praying for you, Kristin!
Love the smiles! Sounds like it was the best bday ever! We're praying hard here. Tell Mom her hair is holding up great! :) Take care! Johnene
Post a Comment