Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fia & Kwame Are Coming Home!

The visas are in hand and they are on the way to the airport!
-Daron

17 comments:

tlforsythe said...

YEAH!!! Praise the Lord!! Praying for safe and peaceful travel. :)

Becca Groves said...

Oh my word it's really happening this time you patient family!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I've been following your blog for the last few months and you've been in our prayers everyday. We now pray that your trip will be uneventful, your homecoming will be restful and your transition will be smooth. Keep well!
Love
Marc and Joanne Gamache

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We can't wait to meet them. Let us know when they're acclimated enough.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Travel home safely. I can't even imagine what it will feel like to have your whole family together finally...

Lindahl News 2 said...

Ya-hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Amy said...

Fantastic! So happy to hear it!

Fabu

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! Finally, it is over...what a long journey! Congratulations! Can't wait to see all the Jag Fam in America!!!

Hugs,
Jennine

Richardsons said...

Soooooo exciting!!!!

Mom to Four said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!! So excited for you all.

Grace said...

Yay!! I've been waiting to hear this! By the time you read this, the Jag family will be ALL together! Congrats =)

Terri said...

What a wonderful day this is!!! Congratulatios,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Great News...

Gwen (Courtney Crowder's friend)

Robin Dodd Photography said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU JAG FAMILY!!!! All the babies together in America. I know how thrilled you are!! Right now hopefully, your landing in WA!!!

Robb and Rebecca said...

Congratulations to you and your family. What memories you've already made, and what ones lie ahead! Cherish every moment!

Becca Groves said...

I can't imagine your day today...all together. Aunt Louie sent the iphone picture of the whole Jag Fam 5+2=7inAmerica from the airport and Rory and I just stared at it..for a long time. Amazing. It has been such a joy to be a part of this whole rollercoaster in our special cyber way. Man, I'm all choked up! PRAISE GOD!!!

Joyfully,
Becca

dbredberg said...

So glad to hear the good news. Praise the Lord and blessings to all of you.
-Jessica Bredberg