Everything else is starting to feel like what normal is going to be now and we are getting into the swing of things. I am doing lots more laundry and spending a lot more time in the bathroom; both potty training, giving baths, lotioning and doing hair.
It is so much fun to see the personalities of the kids come out more and more! Fia loves to be silly and Kwame loves to copy his big sister's silliness too. They thought they were so funny putting on Daron's shoes and trying to egg him on. They were hoping for a reaction from him, because they love when he 'gets' them and they can try and wrestle away.
Fia and Kwame also loved the hot chocolate and marshmallows afterwards and drank that in a quick second. I thought the last picture was funny now that we have 5 kids at home; lots more to dry off. I was running out of chairs!
3 comments:
Hey Kristen! Love seeing the pictures and all those smiling faces. We are getting so ready and the whole not knowing who, when, wait, wait, wait is starting to add up!! (And we aren't even referral ready!) Hopefully, this month everything (homestudy) will be finalized. Already working on dossier! Y'all are in the snow - we're hanging out in the sunshine on our little island! It's a brisk (freezin', as we say!) 50*.
Glad everything is normalizing for you!! Keep posting - you are encouraging to me!
Hey Amy-Our little 'almost' island(it is really a peninsula) on the other side of the country is sunny today with a brisk 50. Sounds similar to you, except most here would say this is good weather when you would say freezin!
I can't wait for you to be referral ready and to see what God has in store for you! I have enjoyed following your blog and remembering this waiting time.
Everybody looks so very happy! I really enjoy visiting your blog. Keep up the good work ~ you are a super Mommy!
Post a Comment