
Last Friday was a special day for our family. Fia and Kwame got to be reunited with one of their friends, Victoria, from Eban House.

Victoria is 5 and was adopted a few months ahead of us in WA, as well. Her mother, Hilda, and I have become cyber friends through our adoption yahoo group and it was great to have our families meet in person!

We had planned to meet at a park in Seattle and play outside, but alas, it was raining. Our second choice was Chuck E. Cheese-LOL!! The kids were so excited to see their friend, that we could have met in a supermarket, but it was nice for all the older kids to go and play so we could just let the younger three reconnect, as well as the adults getting some time to sit and chat.

We ended up hanging out there for 4 hours! All 10 of our kids(one of theirs was at a bday party) got along extremely well and plans are in the works for another get toghether this summer.

Hopefully we can get together with lots more WA families that have adopted from Ghana this summer; as well as others that are in our neck of the woods. Thanks for hanging out and taking the trek Zimmermans!
10 comments:
How FUN! They are way too CUTE!!! Just PRECIOUS!!
We'd love to meet you, too.
Laurel :)
What a great video!! I wish I could have that on my blog! Is there a way to transfer it over? It is seriously too cute!
We can't wait to see you guys again. All of our kids really had a great time with your family and Scott and I really enjoyed talking with you and Daron.
Take care of yourselves!! :)
How fun! Wish we lives closer to meet too. Love Fia's hair with that headband-too cute!
Do not make me cry... two of my favorite babies... the video!!! They are so GORGEOUS!!!
Renee and Robin- Are you coming out to the AAI reunion this summer?
Laurel-I would love to get our families together soon-how fun!
Waggoners-wished you lived closer too, but please let us know if you ever come our way!
Hilda-we had a blast and can't wait for the next time. Victoria has been in Fia's prayers every night since then. Not sure how to transfer the video, but I will try!
That's so great that Kwame and Fia could see Victoria again! What a wonderful opportunity for you all.
It's great that Victoria could see Fia and Kwame. Hopefully once Emmanuel and Gloria are home, we can see everyone!
How fun!! I love love love love Fia's hair!
Matt-we definitely want to get together with you. Are you planning a trip up this summer?
Thanks for the compliment Ginny! I just love when her hair is out too!
Post a Comment