Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Waiting for Your Word

My brother is the featured local artist this week on our Christian Radio Station out here-Spirit 105.3 If you click on this link and then scroll to the bottom left, you can hear his song, "Waiting for Your Word." Great job, Erik!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! He's really really good!

Richardsons said...

Erik,
That was awesome! You are so talented! I also must add that I at first thought I had the wrong link, as I think I must have been expecting a child to be singing somehow....I think I was stuck in the late 80s or early 90s and when I thought of "Erik" I was thinking a little boy! The song (and the performance) was great!

Lindahl News 2 said...

That was GREAT!!! Thanks for sending this out to your loyal followers.


Good luck, Erik!!!

Renee said...

Oh that so blessed me this morning! Thank you for sharing. Your brother is really gifted.

Erik Halverson said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Thank you Kristin for supporting your bro! :-)

Becca Groves said...

Hey I really like your style, Erik. It feels really different and fresh from everything in the CCM world. What are your hopes with your music?

Erik Halverson said...

Becca, thanks! My hopes would be to get as many shows as possible and see where that takes me. This style is a a departure from what I used to play, but it also feels very natural, so maybe that's a sign I should continue to see where it goes.