In the words of Little Orphan Annie, "we're only a day away!" Our case is supposed to go to court again tomorrow, so we are praying that tomorrow the kids will be legally ours. If you feel led, please say a quick little prayer if you can; we would love to bring our kids home as soon as possible! Updates tomorrow! (sorry if I now have got you singing the tune to 'Tomorrow', I haven't been able to get it out of my head-oops!)
2 comments:
Anxiously awaiting the latest news.
Blessings to all - ALL - of you!!!
The sun will come out tomorrow and the great thing is that you will know as soon as that sun comes out. It is days like that I am thankful they are ahead of us!:-)
You know I am praying- hopefully I can have a mimosa to celebrate for you since I missed your party (living a few states away and all!)
You're only a day away...
Jennnine
Post a Comment