Well, the sun didn't quite come out today, both literally and figuratively! There is hope though, because I do see it peeking out and fighting to show its face! Our case went to court today in Ghana and the judge that we had decided that she wanted to take the case and review it until court next Friday(heavy sigh!!!) What can we do? Nothing. I just hope and pray that she feels good about making a decision in our favor next week. Please keep her and our family in your prayers!
Our hearts are starting to ache more and more for our little ones that are so far away! When we got our referral in August, we were hopeful to bring them home early November. With court being changed soooo many times, it just keeps getting pushed back. Another HUGE obstacle we could find ourselves trying to climb is getting their Ghanaian passports. They haven't been issued yet and there is a big wait for them currently. Please pray for a miracle that they would be ready as soon as we get the adoption decree!
3 comments:
Oh Kristin!
AHHHHHH!!!! My own heart sunk reading your blog title... I can't imagine the unrest in your heart. We will pray for this judge and for passports.
In other news, I just ordered you the new Sara Groves Christmas Album! Eeee! It's a winner and should be sent out in the next two weeks, so you can be looking forward to that too :) (I know this pales, but it really is coming your way)
Oohhh!!Thank you, thank you! The idea of a Sara Groves Holiday CD comin' my way definitely brightens my day. Thanks so much! (I have to say, I love being a cousin-in-law of a sister-in-law of my favorite artist!) Perks are good!
Regarding the adoption, thanks for your prayers! You know how I was feeling last week and we are very hopeful, but each week that goes by makes me want them more. Thanks for already loving our little ones!
Big hugs Kristin! I am so sorry you don't have your news today and we will pray for you that the judge is wise and swift in granting your adoption NEXT week!
Fabu
Post a Comment