Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joke by Justus

Actually.......I guess it was more of a riddle. We were in the car the other night and Justus asked us, "What tries and tries but never comes?" Well, Daron and I smirked at each other because unfortunately our heads went straight to the gutter (sorry mom & dad)! Greta, on the other hand, had her own thoughts and said, "I know, Jesus!" Well...........I guess nobody guessed it right (good news all around!), because the answer was TOMORROW!

Well, in the Jag adoption world, tomorrow is finally coming(again) and I am trying to remain positive and hope that when it does finally come, it will come with some good news! Hopefully in the morning I will be able to share news about court in Ghana, as well as pictures of our new children that I can post to the blog! Please pray if you read this tonight that the judge was able to review our case and that she is ready to happily grant us the adoption of these two wonderful and beautiful children that we have fallen in love with.