Sunday, October 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Inger!!
Have I ever told you that I have the best sister in the world? Inger, or Finger without the F as she would tell people who questioned how to spell her name, has a fantastic sense of humor, beautiful voice, and a gorgeous smile. There are many days that I am sure she was annoyed by her big sister, but we have many great memories of our childhood and adult life that I just cherish. Inger is someone that I can just be myself with and tell my hopes and fears to. She has always stuck by me when boys were mean to me and she also let me pretend I was her on the phone and say "Kristin wasn't there" when I didn't want to talk to a boy growing up! I am so thankful to have Inger as a sister for me, a sister-in-law for my husband, and an aunt to my children. Love you Inger and Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment