Just wanted to pass a couple more pics on that I thought were fun from the girl's birthdays...
Fia had a Princess party and had the kids come as a princess or a prince...she LOVED it!
Don't you just love her face???
She didn't turn 61, but I ran out of candles, so I told her..."6+1=7" :) You will also notice that my blondies like to open their mouths when we sing...you can almost see Ella's tonsils and say goodbye to them before her surgery next week!
Ha! I loved Ella's puffy cheeks-she didn't want to get caught with a candle lit, as her siblings said that meant she had that many boyfriends!
Haha!! Greta will kill me with this picture someday, but I couldn't help it. She is the loudest singer(can you tell???) during her own birthday song! You can see her tonsils and no, she won't be getting surgery.
Nine. I can't believe it! She is a fun girl-always ready for a party!
After her birthday dinner, Grandma and Grandpa said they ad to leave, but Greta got them to sit down so they could perform for us one of their Miley Cyrus dance shows-I should post a video. Hilarious!
2 comments:
Oh please post video! It looks like an impressive performance with cartwheels and microphones!
That first picture of Fia and Kwame is about the sweetest thing ever. And I can't believe how your girls are growing. I miss you guys!
It looks like tons of fun!
Thanks for the link.
Post a Comment