Happy birthday to my wonderful husband. I am so thankful that I get to go on this life journey together with him. He is the best father -making all the kids feel so special, and I am so blessed that we both felt called to adoption and now have 5 fantastic. He loves people, talking, playing basketball, fantasy football, or heck, let's just say anything competitive. We have a strong, and always growing marriage, but two Sundays a year are especially hard for us as our opposing Bears and Vikings play each other (I guess I am a little competitive too). As scared as I was to become a pastor's wife, he has eased those worries and fears and I LOVE being his partner in this aspect of our life too. The only thing I could do without is when he shares in front of the church a story(that I have NEVER heard from last month) that could have gotten him and Fia killed at the farm! He thought 'safety in numbers..I thought, this is how pastor's wives become bitter, HONEY! Ha ha! No worries(this time). I am so fortunate for many things about Daron, but mostly his love for me and our family-it is his priority, and it shows everyday of our lives. Thank you God for putting Daron in my life to live this crazy journey with him!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Daron! The small group I am leading is filled with families who took steps closer to Christ because of you..I wish you Jag's could have lived here forever- but since you couldn't...I will always be thankful for the years we had together. You taught me to be the hands and feet of Christ..and I try to help others now because of the lessons I learned from you. The truths that you taught were seen in how you lived, not just what you said. I count the years of having you as my pastor as very blessed years...I hope God fills this year with many more blessings for you. (Although who could want more than such a great wife and wonderful children-right?)
Happy Birthday!
Love,
kelly
Happy Birthday, Daron! Wishing you the best!
What a sweet post Kristin! Happy Bday to Daron! I can't wait to meet you all in person hopefully soon!
PS-November birthday people ROCK!!
Post a Comment