Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Greta!!

Happy Birthday Greta!!! Today is Miss Greta's birthday and she is so excited that she is FINALLY 9(as she said)! I am so thankful for this girl and for how God has made her. She is bright, funny, always helpful, goofy, sporty, and FULL of LOVE! She is always ready for a good time, loves being social, and very good at taking control of situations. Greta is a strong little girl, and as she grows up, I should not have to worry about her making sure she is being treated well. She says what she thinks and I love her spirit! I wish you a fantastic birthday Greta-we LOVE you so much!! (by the way, she is eating 'Hills and Humps' and drinking Superfood-her favorites)

And for those counting...only one more breakfast in bed this week until December!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You have beautiful children Kristen.