Saturday, November 14, 2009
Fwd: How to do braids& beads...
My cousin (officially, my cousin-in-law's wife or easier yet, Daron's cousin's wife-just having fun with you all) has also adopted from Africa in the last couple years. We don't see each other much due to proximity, and only a few months ago realized that our children were adopted from the same agency, just different countries. Their beautiful princess is from Ethiopia and looks like such a doll. Anyway...she has a fun blog that I enjoy reading with lots of great posts ranging from living on a farm, homeschooling, creative cooking,etc, etc...(things I don't do, but enjoy learning about). Today, she gave a good 'how-to' post on braiding African hair for those of us that didn't grow up doing it. Thought I would pass it along so you can check it out.....you can find her blog @ The Forest Room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristin,
Coming out of lurkdom to leave you a comment. Didn't want you to feel too jealous of Becca. :)
I love your birthday-morning tradition! I am planning Anna's birthday party this weekend. It's American Girl central around here!
I think I need to start a blog so you guys will visit me!
Love,
Daron's cousin's wife, Nicki
Post a Comment