To be fair, we did have our share of snow days this year, which is supposedly uncommon for WA, but we have seemingly needed them every year since we have moved here in 2005. And for real?? Can you honestly tell me that MN didn't have many more snow days then us?How do they still keep getting out so early? (Disclaimer: I don't have much against MN except that the
Speaking of the weather....did you know that we just almost went 30 days without rain in the Seattle area? I mean really, I laughed when we bought a home with a sprinkler system in our yard; kind of seemed like an oxymoron. I have to tell you though that we have been happy we have had it each summer. I have also been happy that we have snow gear!
All this to say.....school's out! ;)
1 comment:
Is that not so funny? I think we have had a month of rain May or June- every year since you have left!
Happy Summer!
Love,
The Tibbitts
Post a Comment