Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Want to Wear My Shorty Pants

I love the play on words as Fia and Kwame are learning English better. The last couple of mornings when Kwame (who we have occasionally asked, "Are you my shorty pants?") was getting dressed, he said, "Mom, can I wear my shorty pants? I want to wear my shorty pants today."
"You want to wear shorts today?" I asked.
Kwame answered, "Yet(yes), I want to wear my my shor-ty pants."

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Could you email me your address, so that I can mail you your Shea Butter? I bought a nice big bag for you, that should last over 6 months.

diacogiannis at verizon dot net


Laurel :)

Kristin said...

I will email you the address, but it was funny because I was thinking this morning if there was a time that we could meet up soon...are you busy this summer? School just got out yesterday for us!

Padilla Fam said...

I love it, shor-ty pants LOL ;-) that one made me laugh. your kids are so beautiful, i love Justus' hair and those cute hairbands, gonna check out that web site again to order some! i think our kids have been at Christ Outreach for some time now, to my knowledge. so they were probably there when you were! if you come across any pics, i'd love to see them!