Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Norwegian Dance Show(pre-arm breakage)


We have had SOME fun around here despite all the craziness lately. Last week the girls had their end of the year performance for Norwegian Dance and they did such a great job! It is so cute to see the two of them dancing and having fun in their outfits. They aren't sure if they are doing it again next year (I think Greta will), but I hope so because otherwise I will miss this Scandihoovian fun that we have here if they don't! In another year, Fia can do it if she wants, that will be super cute too.

Ella hangin' with her Norsk homeys!
Here are two videos for the out of town grandmas and relatives. The first one is of Ella and the second one is of Greta! I love watching Ella, she is so serious when she does it-she is on a mission to Enjoy!

2 comments:

annika said...

wow! what a great cultural experience you are giving them! love it.

sarah in the woods said...

I love that! I wish we had something like that around here.