Yea!!! It's Memorial Day weekend! This marks the beginning of summer in my book, even though it officially starts next month. So bring on the sunshine, friends and family,baseball, lazy days, late nights, camping, barbecuing, biking, sprinklering(my new word), mojitos and white linen pants! Now...if I would just get me a pair of those gladiator sandles that I refused to buy last summer I will be good to go.
Oh, and if anyone else is looking for some gladiator sandals, I just saw some really cute Jeffery Campbell ones that they sell at my friend Megan's store, Hot Mama. Check it out!
Oh *squared*: if you check out the Founders Blog @ Hot Mama/Shop Mama and scroll down to February, you will see a little highlight on Fia and Kwame coming home. Just saw this recently and thought it was fun.
Oh *tripled* : have a great weekend! Stay safe and have fun!
2 comments:
Thanks for all your prayers while we were in Ghana.
Lanae, also, has an appt. at Children's on Tues. You should give her a call and see if you can meet, there.
(206) 242-4924
We'll have to meet sometime also ... because I have your Shea Butter for you. :) Yes, I know that I could mail it, but it would be much more fun to meet your beautiful family.
Blessings,
Laurel :)
Thanks Laurel! I will give her a call and hope that I can set up something with you very soon to meet up!Welcome home and I hope you are having/have had a great time with your hubby!
Post a Comment