We just got an update on our kiddos in Ghana from one of the traveling parents that were bringing home their FOUR sweeties! She brought our kids part of their welcome bags, which included these little stuffed animal blankie things and a photo album book of our family, home, and their new rooms. Here is what she wrote:
"Kwame and Mefia- Kwame ran up to hug us when we walked in, he was all smiles. Mefia was a little quieter, as usual. She was wearing a size 12 months shirt! Seriously, she's small, but not that small!! I'd guess 2T/3T. 18months/2T for Kwame. But don't quote me!(oops, I just quoted her!) They gave them the bags in another room, but I got a pic or 2 of them when they came back out. They loved their lovies, and the Aunties read their books to them over and over. They seem to feel just fine, and looked great. They both took part in preschool, an Mefia knows some of her colors, and was joining in on the singing which she didn't do last time. "
Oooohhh!! It is just so much fun to hear about your kids, especially when you haven't met them yet!! I love to hear that they loved their lovies and picture books. How fun that they wanted to read their books over and over again. Justus, Greta, and Ella were also all smiles hearing about this. They are so excited that their new siblings now know about them and they can't wait to meet them-almost as much as Daron and I!
8 comments:
Yea, it is so fun to hear so much about them. They sound so wonderful, I can't wait for you to go to court and for you to get to the next step! :)
Jennine
PS- you're on top!!
What a fun update! It must drive you crazy that other people are getting to play with YOUR KIDS before you do. But soon, soon!
Funny, I have my "baby" home now, but I miss getting to hear about him from other people. Doesn't really make sense. I love to hear you hear about yours. It's so exciting to hang on every word!
AmyJ.
I'm so glad you are sharing all of these details. It's so fun to take this journey with you guys on your blog. Can't wait to hear more about them and see pic's. Send us some to jenonholiday@hotmail.com. Rob already saw some and I'm jealous. :)
TMI- LOL- too funny!!
Jennine
What a great report! Can't wait to meet them.
Good golly girl - this is so stinkin' exciting! Any chance you and I can grab a coffee some morning before the get to come home?
:)
Post a Comment