One of our seasoned neighbors was riding his bike by and said that Daron was one of the last real men out there (since he was painting his own house and didn't hire out). To Daron, that was the ultimate compliment! Lucky for me, I have got myself a real man- the last, no less!!
We decided to do a little of "you scratch my back, and I will scratch yours" with our friends, so I believe Daron will be painting again soon at Thys's in case he needs to exercise his manliness again soon!
4 comments:
My vote: I like it. That means I'm one of the hip younger generation, right! :)
You are definitely part of the hip generation!!!(at least that is what I think we should tell ourselves)
As a complete HGTV addict, I really would appreciate a before and after picture posted with a wider view of the finished product. Thanks.
Joyfully,
Becca
Ahhhh.....well, one would have to have a finished product to show a before and after. ;) I will definitely show you one when we get it finished. The trim still needs to be done, but after that, you will see an amazing before and and after that HGTV will want to buy the rights out from under us for!
Post a Comment