Did you see how Anita had to go in and knock you off so fast? She has an evil streak! and to talk about 90210 when you had something so important to say!!LOL
You crack me up! I usually stumble over to the computer first thing in the morning as my help me wake up routine. I wasn't prepared for a LOL belly laugh moment at 6:30. Too funny!
3 comments:
You're at the top of mine now too... just added the ol' blog roll myself. ;)
Fabu
Did you see how Anita had to go in and knock you off so fast? She has an evil streak! and to talk about 90210 when you had something so important to say!!LOL
Jennine
You crack me up! I usually stumble over to the computer first thing in the morning as my help me wake up routine. I wasn't prepared for a LOL belly laugh moment at 6:30. Too funny!
Post a Comment