Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Fun

The guys on my side of the family recently had their annual fishing/golf trip together. While they were doing that, the women of our family had their annual "Watch All the Kids Event!" My sister was up from Cali with her kids and my sister-in-law came over for a few days from Seattle with her girls to hang with all of us. We had some great days at the beach, fountain park, and just playing with cousins. I love to see them all together and now we get to add 2 more to the group!!

After the guys were done with their part, we lovingly ditched handed off our children and headed into Seattle for a spa treatment! Very nice! We also got to shop around for the day and eat at two fabulous places: Shuckers and The Purple Cafe. In between our very important agenda, we just had to take a break at Von's Martini House for a blueberry lemon drop! Yum! What a great memory and time we had together -thanks Mom and Dad for making it happen!!


We ended our time together the next day with our H. Family Fantasy Football Draft! Very fun. Go Lady Wildcats!!! (that is my team and no, I am not as exuberant as I sound right now).

4 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

I'm assuming that the little cutie in the top picture belongs to Inger? Such an incredible H family resemblance!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Yes, that is Ingers's lovely lady!

Kirsten said...

OK...I am in LOVE with Inger's hair!! She looks amazing! And of course you do to my friend but then you always look amazing :-)

Kristin said...

I know- she looks great and I really love the haircut on her! You didn't need to do that add-on about me. I hate my hair there and only posted it b/c I love having a picture of my mom and I.