Today was a snow day! We loved having the snow, but we were also bummed because we didn't get to have church today. Kind of different when you have to cancel the one Sunday that you meet a month as a whole church. Of course, we were trying to make the decision all day, and as soon as we called it off, the weather changed from snow to rain and the roads were much better. We personally really wanted to have church, but didn't want to put people in a dangerous situation. We meet at 4:56 PM and we didn't know if the roads would be icy and it would be dark driving home. Earlier in the day, I had seen numerous cars in the ditches and people are uncomfortable driving here with all the hill. I know it was the right decision, but it stinks and because we were waffling all day, I feel like I didn't get to enjoy the snow! I hate being indecisive, I wish I could change........
2 comments:
Liars? Hope you enjoyed that 8" of rain as well. YUCK!
I changed my title, you were right, liars didn't really make sense! It's just that most people don't think that we get any snow.....they believe the rain though.
Post a Comment