Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The Jag Tree Farm
The first Sat. of Advent is when we usually go and get our tree.
This year it was a little different for us. We hopped in our car, drove around the block, and settled on this nice tree right in front of our house! This tree farm had the perfect tree! You see, there is a tree that is growing too close to our house and it needed to be taken down, so we decided that now is the perfect time and we could savor it inside a little longer! We still haven't cut the bottom down and hopefully our neighbors don't notice it, but we have some beautiful boughs you can come and cut down if you need any garland! After our tree cutting ceremony, the nice people that lived at this house gave our family some hot chocolate (since that was the only drawback for the kids in getting the tree at our house instead of the usual Christmas Tree Farm.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a perfect tree!! I can't get over how grown up the kids are...I always think of them as the age in the sepia picture to the right of your blog. Then I see pictures of them on your posts and think WHAT?! When did they get so BIG! I need to see them more...keep praying for a move to the Pacific Northwest :-)
Dude! Love your blog - how come you didn't tell me! What fun - nice, very nice... And the tree rocks! We miss you guys... sure hope we can scare up some time to hang out in the new year :) Blessings and love :)
Jenny
Wish I could walk around my yard and find a Christmas tree!
Happy St. Lucia Day to you all!
Post a Comment