The adventures of 5 born in MN, WA, CO, IL, NH + 2 in Ghana!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas!
"Do not be afraid, for I bring you good news of great joy for everyone! The Savior-yes, the Messiah, the Lord-has been born tonight in Bethlehem, the city of David!Luke 2:10-11
Thank you my two friends that always leave comments, you are better than the rest of them! Just kidding(unless no one else reads this, then it's true!) Merry Christmas!
Thanks for delaring who you were. I was wondering which John it was and assumed someone was mocking me! We will be home tomorrow. Daron's grandma passed away here, so our trip was extended for the funeral. Miss you!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas Jags!! We love you!! You all look so beautiful...(Daron and Justus, you look handsome :-) Wishing you all a wonderful holiday!
What a heart-warming family picture! Merry two days after Christmas!
Thank you my two friends that always leave comments, you are better than the rest of them! Just kidding(unless no one else reads this, then it's true!) Merry Christmas!
Hi dearie! I do hope you had a Merry Christmas! Can't wait to have you back in town :)
I have such a beautiful friend! Your family Christmas photo is lovely.... Can't wait to see you guys when you get home.
Acually it is Tanna, NOT John. I didn't want you to think that John is writing you love notes!
Thanks for delaring who you were. I was wondering which John it was and assumed someone was mocking me! We will be home tomorrow. Daron's grandma passed away here, so our trip was extended for the funeral. Miss you!
Post a Comment