This is the chorus that we haven't been able to get out of our heads since Thanksgiving. You have got to love what the public schools teach the kids! My kiddos love their music class and it was fun this year because they both learned the same Turkey Song. They had fun doing it together and teaching Ella. Sorry the lighting is dark in the video, but I hope you still enjoy it. If you need help with any of the words, let me know. I don't want you to get it out of your head either; that is only fair.
Happy Birthday today to Klockars!
3 comments:
Greta was stealing the show! She likes to be heard!
If/When we come to visit you, I want the full on dinner show. These kids are super fun!!!!
You have GOT to come and visit! We would have so much fun with your family! The house is always open!
Post a Comment