Kristin!!! Yea, I found you after you left me with a "click" option! I love seeing your growing family and your beautiful children. Now, have I missed something with the one born in Ghana???
Yes, we are adopting! I am so excited and should probably write an update, although there really isn't much. We finished our homestudy and now are just waiting for a referral. Great to have you on the Jag Blog!
5 comments:
Kristin!!! Yea, I found you after you left me with a "click" option!
I love seeing your growing family and your beautiful children. Now, have I missed something with the one born in Ghana???
Okay...you intrigued me so I went all the way back to find out more about your Ghana treasure. Hope it is all working out okay for you!
Yes, we are adopting! I am so excited and should probably write an update, although there really isn't much. We finished our homestudy and now are just waiting for a referral. Great to have you on the Jag Blog!
Yup, not the worst view in the world.
what a great view! and, we look forward to hearing more about the adoption process.
Post a Comment