Sunday, May 23, 2010

Viking Fest!!

Awww....Viking Fest! I love you, but you always leave me tired! V-Fest is always such a fun-filled, jam-packed weekend that has us running around watching Norwegian dancing & marimba performances, parades, races, and if the kids are lucky, going on the rides. This weekend was no exception and it has taken me a full week to recover to write about it-ha! Anyway....here are some(scratch that) ALOT of our favorite moments in pictures.





















































































































































































































....AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!

5 comments:

sarah in the woods said...

I love the dancing and adorable dresses. Wish I could be there to watch!

velmabredberg said...

Yes, celebrations leave us tired, but O, so many memories for the kids. Love it. Their costumes mean so much, soo. Keep it up. Mom's always recover. Grandma B.

tanna said...

love all the pics; and all the great memories.. Thanks for sharing Kristen

Kristin said...

I wish you lived closer too, Sarah! I am hopeful, though, that we will get to reconnect our families next summer at Grandma B's birthday-we will be there! It is so nice to have you comment on her Grandma B., we love you and I always enjoy your pieces of wisdom!

Deborah said...

Everybody looks so happy!!
The photos tell a wonderful story.
Blessings!!