Friday, May 7, 2010

Gotta Love this: SWAGGER WAGON Official Toyota Music Video

LOVE this video! Wish I would have thought of it! I could have bought a few vans with my millions....

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Kristin - I think this is so darn funny! I love it!

I'm takin' new pride in owning a "swagger wagon". Even asked for a nice cleaning for the poor dear for Mother's Day - that will really give me something to swagger about!

TAA said...

I love your video.
It's completely hilarious.
Thank you for sharing.

Kristin said...

@TAA-do I know you? Give me the 411. Either way, thanks for the comment!
@Kerry,
I say think that you should make your own video and post it! I think with all this swagger, the kids of this generation may just think that minivans are cool, huh? ;) Hope you got your cleaning done for MD-I miss my Sienna! Thanks for sending me your new blog. I have to go and check it out now!