Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Card 2009 & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I just wanted to add this onto our blog for two reasons: 1), www.ChristinaKoonPhotography.com did an awesome job of capturing our family and designing the cards and 2), I didn't order enough!! Oops! I thought I bought plenty, but about two weeks ago, I realized I was going to be short, so I stopped addressing them and just waited to send them to people as we received theirs(probably not the most Christmas-y thing to do, huh?). The bad thing about that, is that we still had about twenty cards in our mailbox after we got home from Minnesota. Oh well, hopefully for those of you that did not receive one that usually does, you will read this and forgive me-sorry!! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card - beautiful picture - beautiful family! Happy New Year!

Heather K from MN said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I too ran short this year and always look forward to hearing from your family. I feel so sneaky to check in on your blog once in awhile. ;-) Thanks for sharing this!

Kristin said...

Hi Heather-glad you 'stopped' by and thanks for saying hi; it is more fun that way. How is your family?