Saturday, January 16, 2010
A blog from Haiti I follow
I am not quite sure when I started reading this blog, but it was one that has touched me for the last couple years as we have been in the adoption process. They seem so real and I connected with them in an online blogging sort of way. Anyway, this familiy has been in Haiti for the last four years. Thankfully, they are all okay, but they have seen and lived through this last week of the unspeakable. Here is their website to see things through their eyes and pray along with them and others, as they are being the hands and feet....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristin:
Thanks for posting. It will be good to know how to pray...it all seems so overwhelmingly large right now.
Blessings,
Tami
Kristin,
I've been reading the blog since you posted and was recently talking to my friends about it, who are paramedics and her husband is a firefighter. They live in Waco. We figured out that the Livesay kids are the same family she was telling ME about, they've been taking dinner to them. Small world.
wow, Robin, that is a small world. Isn't the blog interesting to read? It is so heartbreaking, but I am thankful for this family and their organizations being over there to help.
Post a Comment