On Sunday we had the pleasure of getting Fia and Kwame's pictures taken professionally by a photographer that I met through working at Possums Boutique; her name is Christina Koon and she was fantastic! We want to have a whole family session too, but Greta had just had her surgery and didn't want photos taken, plus I just didn't have enough time to figure out what 7 people were going to wear-two was hard enough! Well, all of the kids ended up coming with us to Scenic Beach and they were such great helpers. They did even have some cameos in a few of the pictures with their unbrushed hair, dirty clothes, and messy faces (honestly!) HA! I think Christina managed to cover them with balloons though, so it didn't show too much grime-lol! Anyway, here is the link if you are interested in seeing Fia and Kwame in their first photo shoot. Oh, and they were wardrobed by Possums Boutique-(wink, wink)! Thursday, April 23, 2009
Fia and Kwame's Photo Session
On Sunday we had the pleasure of getting Fia and Kwame's pictures taken professionally by a photographer that I met through working at Possums Boutique; her name is Christina Koon and she was fantastic! We want to have a whole family session too, but Greta had just had her surgery and didn't want photos taken, plus I just didn't have enough time to figure out what 7 people were going to wear-two was hard enough! Well, all of the kids ended up coming with us to Scenic Beach and they were such great helpers. They did even have some cameos in a few of the pictures with their unbrushed hair, dirty clothes, and messy faces (honestly!) HA! I think Christina managed to cover them with balloons though, so it didn't show too much grime-lol! Anyway, here is the link if you are interested in seeing Fia and Kwame in their first photo shoot. Oh, and they were wardrobed by Possums Boutique-(wink, wink)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Sitting here at my computer with tears running down my face. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Wow Kristin these are amazing. I love the one with all 5 kids and the ballons infront of their faces.
So beautiful! I absolutely love Fia's hair. I'd love to know more about how you care for it.
That was BEAUTIFUL!!! Just Beautiful!
I loved all the clothing choices, the color choices, the scenery. I wanted to cry soo bad... but I am at work, lol.. people already think I'm crazy!
Blessings
JG.
Thanks for sharing-she was able to capture some great expressions. I hope you are able to do a family shoot soon. Finding something for the 6 of us to wear was a bit of a challenge-we went with jeans and matching sweaters on sale ;) We were able to do one within about a month of bringing Jennifer home and we never knew the affect of hanging a huge family picture on our wall-with all of us. She stares at it often-I think it makes a statement to her-that she indeed is a part of our family.
Praying for your family-
JJ
Gorgeous. Just so gorgeous! They look so grown up now. :)
Fabu
Wow!! These are amazing photos...great kids, so how could she go wrong??
It is so wonderful to see Kwame and Fia at home and so very happy. They are just beautiful.
Kristin - those photos are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with all of us. Fia and Kwame are such amazing kids with amazing lives ahead of them!
I love the one of Kwame over your mom's shoulder. Precious! You have a very full life! (:
Gorgeous. Love the boots and the orange skirt, especially. Kwame looks a lot older in these pictures. Is he really changing that fast?!! Love your new spring blog!
Hi Kristen...what beautiful pictures...we too are getting ready to go to Ghana (next Saturday, May 2!!) to meet our daughter for the first time...your pictures filled me with such hope, and brought me to tears..what a beautiful family you have..
I just checked out the pics. OK, who picked that song? Talk about make a girl cry!!!
Amazing,beautiful,wonderful gifts from God. Thanks for sharing!
The pictures are great! Victoria and all the rest of the kids loved to see their friends. I hope we can get together again before August. We should just get you on our calendars. July is pretty open for us.
All our your kids are beautiful! I hope all is going well...
Kristin,
I love reading your blog and these pictures are amazing! I have shown them to my whole family for the beauty of: the adoption, your children, and the artistic photography. I love watching the slideshow and listening to the music! Thank you for sharing!
Hi Kristin,
These pictures are beautiful. I do not have your e-mail address to let you know how to make the Sharpie tie dye shirts.
Love the pictures! Your kids are beautiful!
Those are amazing! I love Fia's hair bows too. Did you make those or purchase them? Beautiful kids, oh my!
Great pictures. I especially love the one of Fia in the tutu and cowboy boots!
The slide show was great! Lovely photos of beautiful, happy children.
Blessings to your family,
Debbie
Post a Comment