Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Minor Surgery and Dark Circles

I wanted to post something new tonight, but my eyes keep closing as I try and upload pics of our time with Sarah, Brooks and baby Ida. TIRED is my new look and hopefully I can start a fashion trend with dark circles under my eyes, because that is the look I am blessed with these days.

On a quick side note: please keep Greta in your prayers and we go in for a minor surgery on her cheek on Friday. She has a mole/cyst on her cheek that the doctors at Children's are going to put her under to remove. They will then check it's status, but hopefully all will be just fine. If it didn't itch and puss from time to time(too much info I know), they said they would let it be and see what happens, but instead they will take it off and the scar will be larger they said than the mole a little bit. Please pray for her to continue to have peace(especially after with the scar) and for the doctors to make wise decisions throughout our time there. Right now Greta is pretty matter of fact about it and I think half way nervous and also a little excited after her friend, Chloe, told her that the hospital is A-Okay after being there herself last month over night(and for a much bigger deal than this). I also think I am seeing things and I don't know if it is just me, but the mole seems to be getting smaller now. I just don't want them to have to go through all of this if it is going to just go away. Please pray that what should be done is done!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I have definitely joined the Dark Circle Club with you. So, I think we should just decide that it IS fashionable and feel sorry for those that don't have such a blessed life to be able to enjoy this new look.

Praying for Greta and the doctors.

Blessings,

Laurel :)

Mom to Four said...

count me in on the dark circle club too :-)
Am praying for you!

Zimmerman family said...

Is Kwame still getting up at night? I was hoping that it was getting a little better since we saw you.
By the way, we should get you guys on the calendar soon for a time you can come and visit for a couple of nights in the summer.