Justus had his birthday this last week and he turned 9! I can't believe that I am a mother of a nine yr. old. Justus is the best! I am so proud of this guy. He has the biggest heart that is always concerned about others. Justus loves his sports; he always has. I remember when he was almost two when he would throw a ball up in the air with one hand and hit the bat with the other. Justus's other favorite pastime is fishing with his Dad and Grandpa. He asks everyday if he can go fishing. He is actually pretty good at this too. This summer he has just loved putting the crab pots down in the marina to see how many he can catch. Not only has he caught crab, but he caught a dogfish the other day. Another name for dogfish is SHARK! Yep, he put his little fishing rod in the marina and said he got something. When it got closer to the top, we realized he caught a 2ft. dogfish! Unbelievable! The day before, we were at a picnic and he walked up to us to show us the garter snack he caught. He is all boy! I am so thankful for his smile, his heart, and who God has made him to be. Happy Birthday Justus!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Justus!
I remember the day you were born, Justus. Aunt Louie was here at Mount Carmel and we prayed and prayed for your health. Clearly those prayers were answered! Those pictures are incredible, Justus! A shark and a snake. Yikes. I leave the fishing to you, and I'll just come back for some more JJ's sometime. Happy Birthday! Joyfully, Becca
Happy birthday Justus! You are a good fisherman!!!
We think you're neat-o,
Thomas and Amber
kristin, sounds like a great celebration day! finally got my blog up and running again with new computer. I'm happy to chat about our ghana adoption process.
email me amy_wiegert@comcast.net
blessings and prayers!
Post a Comment