Wednesday, May 14, 2008
What's going on in our house these days....
Justus has been having pain in his leg for the last month and we have been going in and out of the doctor's office trying to figure this out. First we thought maybe he pulled a muscle in baseball, then growing pains, and then we found out that they thought one leg was longer than the other. Last week we went into Seattle to a pediatric orthopedic that told us that actually his legs looked the same length, but his hip was really tight. After another x-ray of the hip, she noticed it looked like blood wasn't getting to one of the hip bones. It could be a number of things still, but we are headed into Children's Hospital tomorrow for more blood tests and a bone scan. We would love any prayers we can get for Justus to feel at peace and be calm during the injection and scan, as well as the blood work. We would also prayer for quick answers, knowledgeable doctors, and of course healing! They are supposed to give us results next Monday, so we will let you know. Thanks in advance for your prayers for our our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh Kristin! How scary! Can you imagine facing these things without Christ? I will be praying.
Anita
We will be praying for you guys!
We will most certaily be praying, my friend... {hugs}
We'll be praying for your family Kristin!
Amy Ferrell
Wow...Jags, we love you and are praying for you!!!! Give Justus our love!
hello! praying for justus. tell jag thanks for the call last week and that i'll get back to him soon.
Thanks for you prayers! I will fill you in tomorrow night.
After all these messages, I am realizing I need to update the blog more! I wasn't sure anyone read this.......Love to you all!
Kristin,
Poor little guy (and more so, poor little Momma)! Our family will be praying for yours!
Blessings,
Heather Sears
Hey- I just saw this, and you're already here. Can we help? Keep a kid or two during the appointment? Offer dinner? We'll be praying for you guys- Steph and Mat
Miltons are praying! Keep us updated!
Hugs to you and Justus! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment