Monday, May 26, 2008

My Memorial Day Weekend Recap

1 campout in our basement
1 boat ride on the Nordic Dawg for ice cream
1 wiffle ball game
1 church kick ball game
1 family tennis match
1 farmers market
3 ultimate strength classes
2 fire pits with s'mores
1 baseball awards party
3 hamburgers
1 hot dog
1 chicken/apple dog ?
Lots of chips
5 BBQ's


Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds perfect! I hope you enjoyed it all! :)

Fabu

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

Sounds like fun! We had 27 people over a for a bbq and Blaire's 5th birthday - great stuff!

Kristin said...

It was all great fun, but I am not going to bbq for awhile now and I also need to lose some of the extra pounds I gained from chips, dogs, etc.

tlforsythe said...

You managed to pack in more than we did....and I thought we were running!! :)