Monday, May 19, 2008

Viking Fest 2008


Lots of fun in Vikingland this weekend! Every year our town celebrates Norwegian Independece Day. It is a mixture of respectable traditions and an interesting traveling carnival. Of course, the kids love the carnival rides.
We had fun watching them for at least three hours of making themselves dizzy and running around with friends. The girls participated in a Fun Run, while Justus had a baseball game.


Greta also performed with the Norwegian dancers and she did such a great job there and at the parade the next day. As you can tell in the video, she was very hot after an hour of walking in 90degree weather. She was in heaven performing-it is a passion of hers, as all of you that know her can attest to.

6 comments:

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

Awesome pics and good seeing you today - hope Blaire Rose & Ella end up dancing together!

Lindahl News 2 said...

It's always a treat to check in with the Jag family and see all your hustle and bustle. Love the new look of your blog, too!

tlforsythe said...

I like the new look. Very Jag fam!!
It was very fun seeing Greta in the parade. Despite the heat!

Katie said...

Hi Mrs.Jag! Just to let you know the dog were getting is brown and white!
Her name is Millie!I love your posts
Bye-Bye

Lizzy said...

that is so much fun

Shnaydo said...

Kristen,
Heather again. I have 2 questions for ya.
1) I am SO jealous about the Norwegian dancing for your girlie!! Did you just happen upon such a fantastic thing because of the area? I've never seen or heard of anything like it and think it WONDERFUL. Like I said, so jealous.
2) what made you go with the adoption agency you linked to? I would love to know how you narrowed it down to them.
Thanks so much. So now how do you coorespond with me if I am not yet a blogger? Hmm...this is all new. dhkvale@hutchtel.net
Blessings!
Heather